(อ่าน 201877 ครั้ง)

FClupp

• กระทู้: 50,693
Solo Latino Oral Sex etc Gay Twinks Mix Collection
« เมื่อ: สิงหาคม 12, 2012, 11:47:52 AM »
Small World Episode 16 (2010) 720p (HD)

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Blakemason

Fraser certainly earned the barman's job after his somewhat un-orthodox  interview with Aarron and Billy S back in Episode 12! That one ended with the guys spraying their cum all over his very handsome face and it would seem that's just the way he likes it given how things worked out in this update. You've got to love a nice facial - and Fraser sure needed another one - desperately ;-)

So what made this one happen? Well, the sink behind that rickety old bar started to leak so Aarron called JP at the hotel to see if his handyman could fix it for him. Fortunately, the very handy (and randy!) Matt B was up for the job but a certain spark occurred when he met Fraser (who was on duty behind the bar). Needless to say these guys wanted a bit in the side... and that's just what they gave each other!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4757kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 702.8 MB

Download Small World Episode 16 (2010) 720p (HD)

FClupp

Carl Ross && Harley James
« ตอบกลับ #1 เมื่อ: สิงหาคม 12, 2012, 12:34:35 PM »
Carl Ross & Harley James

Studio: HardBritlads

When hung rugby bloke Carl pauses for a quick wank whilst jogging in the woods, he catches a cute young lad spying on him, and decides to make the lad give his thick 8.5 incher a full servicing.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 18:49
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2414kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 353.9 MB

Download Carl Ross & Harley James

FClupp

Carmine (Serviced)
« ตอบกลับ #2 เมื่อ: สิงหาคม 12, 2012, 12:45:35 PM »
Carmine (Serviced)

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Oral Sex, Riming, Fingeringm 69, BlowJob, Cumshots,720p
Video language: English

I love this Serviced video! Hayden really ramps it up, never more eager to suck and be sucked, and Carmine enjoys being dominated and then doing the Servicing himself.Hayden plays with Carmine’s ass, getting him all aroused, then taking a vibrating toy to his ass really made him super hard and eager to suck back. Hayden eats his ass out, and then sucks his cock, going back and forth. Finally, Hayden whips out his cock for Carmine to have at, and he goes full-force! There is one micro moment you have to look for where Hayden has this look of surprise on his face like he can’t believe how well Carmine is taking his cock. I even have to ask him about it.They both 69 and the ending of course is the best part. Carmine really can suck the cum out of a dude. Well, actually, Hayden fucks his face and then Carmine opens his mouth telling him to cum in his mouth. Hayden dumps his load right down Carmine’s gullet.Not much to pan over after he nuts, because he swallows most of it. Carmine takes a bit of time to nut. Hayden moves around the table so Carmine’s neck doesn’t cramp up. Carmine keeps sucking on Hayden, to the point, if you watch closely, Hayden nuts a second time right along with Carmine! It’s perfect! Hayden then wipes up Carmine’s load and jerks Carmine’s cock with it, then sucks it right off, while cum still drips out of Carmine’s uncut cock!

Duration: 21:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2163kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 356.1 MB

Download Carmine (Serviced)

FClupp

CF UNLIMITED BREAKING IN TONY
« ตอบกลับ #3 เมื่อ: สิงหาคม 12, 2012, 12:56:35 PM »
CF UNLIMITED- BREAKING IN TONY

Year: 2011
Genre: Anal / Oral sex, first time, Blow Job, Cumshots
Duration: 00:11:44

Tony took a gamble on coming out to see us in Vegas - because this hot Latino guy is a virgin! That's right - he's never had sex - period! He's messed around with girls, and never done anything with a guy. So lucky us, we're going to capture Kenny breaking him in on camera in today's very special Unlimited.
I can't recall if we've ever had a guy get
de-virginized on camera here ... so it was a big day for us and him! Tony is charming and cute and Kenny is the perfect guy to take him under his wing and make it a great experience for him.
Be sure and check out Tony's interview on Pete's Attic and find out which CF model is a friend of his and referred him to us, and how he enjoyed being filmed as he had sex for the first time!
Also, Josh confesses having the hots for a new freshman ... giving me some for potential matchups.
All in all, it promises to be an awesome and sexy start to the week!
PS Defloration Tony was rapid ejaculation

SiteRip
Format video: WMV
Video codec: Windows Media
Audio codec: WMAVideo: WMV 9 960x540 30.00fps 1272Kbps
Audio: WMA 44100Hz stereo 64Kbps

File size: 112.8 MB

Download CF UNLIMITED- BREAKING IN TONY

FClupp

Channel One Brent Everett && The Twins
« ตอบกลับ #4 เมื่อ: สิงหาคม 12, 2012, 01:07:36 PM »
Channel One - Brent Everett & The Twins

Identical Twins Liam Rosso and Luca Rosso Fuck Brent Everett.

Format: avi
Duration: 00:36:57
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1268 kbps
Audio: 192 kbps

File size: 397.2 MB

Download Channel One - Brent Everett & The Twins

FClupp

Cheating on His Wife with a Sexy Guy
« ตอบกลับ #5 เมื่อ: สิงหาคม 12, 2012, 01:18:35 PM »
Cheating on His Wife with a Sexy Guy

Release Year: 2011
Studio: PhoeniXXX   MyHusbandIsGay
Cast: Danny Brooks, Patrick Kennedy
Genres: Jocks, Straight Turned Gay, Average Dick, Cut, Trimmed, Fucking, Brown Hair, Kissing, Tattoos, Anal

Danny Brooks and Patrick Kennedy are supposed to go out but Danny has to get changed first. He doesn't quite get there though. Instead, Patrick convinces him to cheat on his wife and fuck his ass before they leave. It starts with a great and deeply passionate blowjob and then they screw in a whole mess of hot positions. There's a big thick cumshot at the close of it.

Duration: 14:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3393kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 373.5 MB

Download Cheating on His Wife with a Sexy Guy

FClupp

Chris Edwards solo + interview
« ตอบกลับ #6 เมื่อ: สิงหาคม 12, 2012, 01:29:35 PM »
Chris Edwards solo + interview

Chris has a very boyish, young look, but he is surprisingly confident and masculine. When you talk to him, he has a bit of a glint in his eye, a bit of a sparkle, and he is really direct, more mature than he looks.

He has the kind of looks and body that if you like twinky types, you will def appreciate. He has a very cute body, pale and very smooth - not fully developed yet, he is only 18, and maybe young looking for his age. His legs tho, are very nicely developed given his slim frame. And for the foot lovers out there, he has REALLY nice cute perfect feet!

Duration: 10:58
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2432kbps

File size: 207.6 MB

Download Chris Edwards solo + interview

FClupp

Chris Summer solo a€“ Str8, Hung, Hot Muscle Lad
« ตอบกลับ #7 เมื่อ: สิงหาคม 12, 2012, 01:40:36 PM »
Chris Summer solo – Str8, Hung, Hot Muscle Lad

Chris Summer is a seriously hot straight lad, with one of the hottest, most perfect bodies Ive seen in a long time. Broad shoulders and slim waist, solid biceps and pecs and amazing sculpted abs. Not only that, he is great looking AND he has a big thick uncut cock.. talk about the full package. An added bonus is that Chris is one of those lads who when he gets hard he stays rock solid, even when not touching it – which is always very horny.

He starts off in a shiny white adidas vest with black shorts, and bare feet. He rubs his crotch and lifts his vest to give us our first glimpse of his amazing six pack, and he plays with his nipples, then takes his top off to give us a proper view. He rubs his cock some more and quickly gets hard inside his shorts, squeezing it at the base, so we get an idea of how big and thick it is.

Next, Chris stands, and rubs oil into his body, his 6 pack looks incredible when its oiled up. He rubs oil into his muscular thighs, and then into his bulging biceps, which he flexes for us – so hot. He pulls down his shorts, and rubs his hard cock inside his white boxers, pulling the fabric tight over his dick as it throbs, before finally removing his boxers so we can feast our eyes on his big thick uncut cock. He plays with it slowly, pulling his foreskin back and forth slowly over his big shiny bell end.

We see him jerking off and playing with his solid dick from different angles, side on, from below, and from above, and he is always rock hard and throbbing. Chris returns to the sofa, and leans back, holds his cock still for us, then jerks off again, slowly at first giving us more shots of his foreskin sliding back and forth, and then he begins to speed up.. and he shoots several strong spurts of milky cum over his glistening abs, squeezing out every last drop for us. Incredibly horny.

Duration: 10:34
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2386kbps

File size: 196.4 MB

Download Chris Summer solo – Str8, Hung, Hot Muscle Lad

FClupp

Clayton Kole solo (9 inch Young 6a€² 2a€³ Scally Lad)
« ตอบกลับ #8 เมื่อ: สิงหาคม 12, 2012, 01:51:36 PM »
Clayton Kole solo (9 inch Young 6′ 2″ Scally Lad)

Tall, blonde, 20 year old Clayton Kole, gives a great show in this horny new solo. He has a big thick nine inch cock, and gives foreskin lovers a treat by playing with his quite a bit, and working up his precum, which he gets plenty of. We start with a quick chat, where you get a good idea of what a fun, cocky, confident, and highly sexed lad he is. Then, Clayton begins by lifting his vest to show off his smooth, pale, defined body, and quickly gets a bulge in his trackies, which he rubs, getting it harder. He stands up, and takes down his trackies, squeezing the huge bulge poking out the side of his black undies. He peels them down, releasing a seriously huge cock, which isnt quite solid yet. He begins to jerk off, and drops a big blob of spit onto the end of his cock, rubbing it in, which gets him solid really quick. Then he starts to precum, and works that in too. He plays with his foreskin as well, stretching it, pulling it out and sticking his finger in. Lots of horny close ups of foreskin play and precum – i know there are plenty of guys who love this, so this is for you! He moves onto the bench, and jerks off more, spits onto his cock more, and starts to wank harder, getting into a fast rhythm, before shooting a hot sticky white load onto his chest.

Duration: 10:17
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2390kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 191.5 MB

Download Clayton Kole solo (9 inch Young 6′ 2″ Scally Lad)

FClupp

Coach Got A Boner
« ตอบกลับ #9 เมื่อ: สิงหาคม 12, 2012, 02:02:36 PM »
Coach Got A Boner

Year: 2012
Genre: Orgy, Oral Sex, Cumshots, Rimming, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Facial, Muscules, Tattoos
Time: 00:30:49

Description: Following a big victory teammates Rafael Alencar, Ricky Sinz, Tony Paradise, & Sebastian Keys are loud, boisterous and rowdy in the showers when coach Spencer Fox to congratulate them & clean up too. The guys are all planning to get laid later but when the coach pops a boner in the showers the team decides to take care of their raging hormines in a locker room orgy.

File size: 494.6 MB

Download Coach Got A Boner

FClupp

Cocksuremen Dick Tricks Hayden Russo and James Jamesson
« ตอบกลับ #10 เมื่อ: สิงหาคม 12, 2012, 02:13:37 PM »
Cocksuremen - Dick Tricks Hayden Russo and James Jamesson

Sit back and enjoy the show as Hayden Russo and James Jamesson face off in a virtual battle of the bulge. From the second these studs drop trou and start stroking their impressive equipment, you'll know why '10' is considered the perfect score.

Standing side-by-side, and taking a hard look at the competition, both guys reveal hidden talents that will blow you away. After showing off their stroking skills, James kicks the cock-worthy competition up a notch by demonstrating a flexibility that is simply jaw dropping. Hayden bends over backwards to come out on top. Like any exciting competition, this stroke-off goes extra rounds with each man firing off his best shot.

Duration : 00:21:48
Resolution : 960x540
Video : VC-1 (VC-1), 1 999 Kbps

File size: 326.3 MB

Download Cocksuremen - Dick Tricks Hayden Russo and James Jamesson

FClupp

CockSureMen Trevor Knight and Ty Roderick
« ตอบกลับ #11 เมื่อ: สิงหาคม 12, 2012, 02:24:38 PM »
CockSureMen - Trevor Knight and Ty Roderick

Trevor Knight and Ty Roderick are having a nap when Trevor wakes up and is feeling frisky. He reaches around and starts to rub Ty's bulge through his underwear. Ty wakes up to find Trevor kissing his chest and slowly working his way down to his thick dick. After getting his pole sucked Ty gets on his knees and works Trevor's ginormous cock. Trevor is hard as steel and ready to fuck Ty's tight ass. He gets down and gives Ty a sloppy rim-job and then slaps and hotdogs Ty's backside. Trevor eases himself in and Ty takes it like a pro. He bobs up and down, engulfing every last inch of Trevor. Ty moans ecstatically while his hole gets reamed by Trevor in various positions. Trevor blasts a HUGE cumshot all over Ty then lays down next to him while they both furiously stroke their cocks. Ty jerks out a load onto his hard abs and then Trevor follows suit with a second copious cumshot. What studs!

Duration : 00:27:30
Resolution : 960x540
Video : VC-1 (VC-1), 1 999 Kbps

File size: 411.2 MB

Download CockSureMen - Trevor Knight and Ty Roderick

FClupp

Czech Hunter 35
« ตอบกลับ #12 เมื่อ: สิงหาคม 12, 2012, 02:35:38 PM »
Czech Hunter - 35

Studio: CzechHunter
Genres:  Anal/Oral sex, Bareback, Masturbation, Cumshots, Public Sex,

One of my friends has a fitness studio with a small massage room. I´ve been always excited by the idea of persuading a boy during a massage. So I just decided to try it. I stopped a few guys on the street and offered them a free massage. I told them it is for a promo video for the recently opened studio. And I offered some money and a free massage. The third boy who I stopped accepted this deal. I don´t know if he realized what all this would be about. But when I asked him to undress he seemed to get a bit nervous. And I must admit that it´s true. There is definitely an explosive sexual tension during such a massage. I finally offered him money for some favors. And now guess what happened.…

Duration: 55:52
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 1121kbps

File size: 499.0 MB

Download Czech Hunter - 35

FClupp

Czech Hunter Nr 35
« ตอบกลับ #13 เมื่อ: สิงหาคม 12, 2012, 02:46:38 PM »
Czech Hunter Nr.35

Studio: Czech Hunter
Genres: Anal / Oral sex, Bareback, Masturbation, Cumshots, Public Sex

One of my friends has a fitness studio with a small massage room. I've been always excited by the idea of persuading a boy during a massage. So I just decided to try it. I stopped a few guys on the street and offered them a free massage. I told them it is for a promo video for the recently opened studio. And I offered some money and a free massage. The third boy who I stopped accepted this deal. I don't know if he realized what all this would be about. But when I asked him to undress he seemed to get a bit nervous. And I must admit that it's true. There is definitely an explosive sexual tension during such a massage. I finally offered him money for some favors. And now guess what happened ....

Download Czech Hunter Nr.35

FClupp

CzechHunter 35
« ตอบกลับ #14 เมื่อ: สิงหาคม 12, 2012, 02:57:37 PM »
CzechHunter  35

Release Year: 2012
Studio: CzechHunter
Genres: Anal/Oral sex, Bareback, Masturbation, Cumshots, Public Sex

One of my friends has a fitness studio with a small massage room. I´ve been always excited by the idea of persuading a boy during a massage. So I just decided to try it. I stopped a few guys on the street and offered them a free massage. I told them it is for a promo video for the recently opened studio. And I offered some money and a free massage. The third boy who I stopped accepted this deal. I don´t know if he realized what all this would be about. But when I asked him to undress he seemed to get a bit nervous. And I must admit that it´s true. There is definitely an explosive sexual tension during such a massage. I finally offered him money for some favors. And now guess what happened.…

Download CzechHunter  35